Your Ad Here

Read This First!!

All the files listed here is obtained from across the web. Download at your own risk, and we only provide this as preview only. If you like the artists, support them by buying their legal copy of their songs/albums or CD.

Jessica Simpson - A Public Affair (Mp3 Download)



Sorry, no review available....

Track Lists
01. A Public Affair
02. You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)
03. B.O.Y.
04. If You Were Mine
05. Walkin' 'Round In A Circle
06. The Lover In Me
07. Swing With Me
08. Push Your Tush
09. Back To You
10. Between You & I
11. I Don't Want To Care
12. Fired Up
13. Let Him Fly

Download Instruction

I had already tested the links before I posted the album with "Internet Download Manager". If you fail to download all mp3s on this blog, you should try it conventionally through "Save Target As.." for Explorer users or "Save Link As.." for Firefox users. If the problem persists, links are invalid.

Notice

  • All mp3s on this site are not on our server, we only found them by search engine. So, don't ask if they became invalid.
  • Although you can have all these mp3s for free, I still recommend you to buy the original CD. I do buy the original CD.
  • All credits go to original uploader...

What People Said

WHY I CAN'T GET IT Anonymous Anonymous :: 8/31/06, 10:13 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

To be true, i don't like Jessica that much, i know some of her songs but i don't have any cd of her....i heared about this new album few good and few bad things so i've decided to check it...and... it's actually nice, so big thanks for you for it :) Anonymous Anonymous :: 9/1/06, 2:25 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

where's the last 2 songs???


13. Let Him Fly

&

14. I Belong To Me Anonymous Anonymous :: 9/2/06, 6:04 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

please... the last two songs.... Let Him Fly and I Belong To Me... I really like these songs... Anonymous Anonymous :: 9/2/06, 1:01 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

PLEASE add "let him fly" & "i belong to me"... Anonymous Anonymous :: 9/3/06, 3:42 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

Sorry, I can't grant your request. as you see under my post. I'm not the one who upload those files. I just found them by search engine. I'll try to find it, but don't expect it too much... thanks Blogger riefky w. el huraibi :: 9/3/06, 3:50 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

Thanks! I looked everywhere for this download! I love her song you spin me right round. Great remake!

Keep up the good work! Anonymous Anonymous :: 9/9/06, 12:48 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

A list of wonderful songs but unfortunately the link is all broken.
very very disappointed.. anyone have the new link? Blogger Lan Giao :: 10/1/06, 12:40 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

Links are updated.... Blogger riefky w. el huraibi :: 10/1/06, 10:14 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

Erm Why Don't have "I Belong To Me"?? Anonymous Anonymous :: 11/12/06, 5:54 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

Leave a Comment

plants
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here