Your Ad Here

Read This First!!

All the files listed here is obtained from across the web. Download at your own risk, and we only provide this as preview only. If you like the artists, support them by buying their legal copy of their songs/albums or CD.

My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love (Mp3 Download)



Review by Alex Henderson @ allmusic.com
If you're searching for a dose of party music or feel-good escapism, you won't find it on I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love. Lyrically, this debut album by My Chemical Romance is definitely on the dark side; lyrics like "The amount of pills I'm taking counteracts the booze I'm drinking" (from "Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us") and "I think I'll love to die alone" (from "Cubicles") are typical of the New Jersey band's less than rosy outlook. But like so many angst-ridden alternative pop/rock and punk-pop artists who have emerged in the early 2000s, My Chemical Romance know how to be exuberant and introspective at the same time -- musically, they tend to be aggressive and hard rocking, but lyrically, they're all about introspection. And that combination certainly isn't unique; from Nirvana to blink-182 to Creed -- from post-grunge to emo -- plenty of alterna-rockers have demonstrated that a band can rock aggressively and be introspective at the same time. But if My Chemical Romance are less than groundbreaking, they're good at what they do. Produced by Thursday's lead singer, Geoff Rickly, I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love is a generally decent effort -- one that deals with a lot of negative emotions and does so in a very candid way. Some will find the lyrics depressing, but then, rock music isn't obligated to press the smile button 24 hours a day. Sadness, pessimism, anger, disillusionment -- none of which are difficult to find on this album -- are, like happiness, pleasure, and optimism, valid areas of rock expression. I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love falls short of exceptional, but it's a noteworthy, generally respectable debut for the New Jersey combo.


Track Lists
01. Romance
02. Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us
03. Vampires Will Never Hurt You
04. Drowning Lessons
05. Our Lady Of Sorrows
06. Headfirst Of Halos
07. Skylines And Turnstiles
08. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
09. This Is The Best Day Ever
10. Cubicles
11. Demolition Lovers

Download Instruction

I had already tested the links before I posted the album with "Internet Download Manager". If you fail to download all mp3s on this blog, you should try it conventionally through "Save Target As.." for Explorer users or "Save Link As.." for Firefox users. If the problem persists, links are invalid.

Notice

  • All mp3s on this site are not on our server, we only found them by search engine. So, don't ask if they became invalid.
  • Although you can have all these mp3s for free, I still recommend you to buy the original CD. I do buy the original CD.
  • All credits go to original uploader...

What People Said

Great album...! respect! Anonymous Anonymous :: 9/28/06, 5:28 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

Gotta have a little MCR in your music diet! Anonymous Anonymous :: 10/1/06, 11:00 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

not workin' =( Anonymous Anonymous :: 10/15/06, 10:04 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

It's not working!

T_T Blogger Violeta :: 10/15/06, 11:36 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

it doesnt work! :( Anonymous Anonymous :: 10/22/06, 2:35 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

Leave a Comment

plants
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here