Your Ad Here

Read This First!!

All the files listed here is obtained from across the web. Download at your own risk, and we only provide this as preview only. If you like the artists, support them by buying their legal copy of their songs/albums or CD.

[2007] Machine Head - The Blackening (Mp3 Download)




Sorry, No review available...

Track Lists
01. Clenching The Fists Of Dissent
02. Beautiful Morning
03. Aesthetics Of Hate
04. Now I Lay Thee Down
05. Slanderous
06. Halo
07. Wolves
08. A Farewell To Arms

Download Instruction

I had already tested the links before I posted the album with "Internet Download Manager". If you fail to download all mp3s on this blog, you should try it conventionally through "Save Target As.." for Explorer users or "Save Link As.." for Firefox users. If the problem persists, links are invalid.

Notice

  • All mp3s on this site are not on our server, we only found them by search engine. So, don't ask if they became invalid.
  • Although you can have all these mp3s for free, I still recommend you to buy the original CD. I do buy the original CD.
  • All credits go to original uploader...

What People Said

Machine Head Is A Strong Band In Metal, Thanks For This One,They Keep It True And Very Hard. Anonymous Anonymous :: 4/1/07, 6:12 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

i just wanna say: THANKS for helping other people to find their favorite music. I'm from Mexico and I'm loocking for Otep's albums. I already downloaded "House of secrets", but I cannot find "Sevas Tra" anywhere... I would like you to post it here bout ONLY if you CAN do it; so don't worry, and thanx again... Anonymous Anonymous :: 4/3/07, 4:02 AM :: Top  

comment bottom

Leave a Comment

plants
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here