Your Ad Here

Read This First!!

All the files listed here is obtained from across the web. Download at your own risk, and we only provide this as preview only. If you like the artists, support them by buying their legal copy of their songs/albums or CD.

Bianca Ryan - Bianca Ryan (Mp3 Download)



Review by Matt Collar @ allmusic.com
Building smartly upon the gospel-inflected R&B that helped her win the 2006 season of the reality TV competition America's Got Talent, 11-year-old vocalist Bianca Ryan's debut self-titled album showcases her gargantuan chops and sweet charm. Featuring a bevy of producers that includes such heavyweights as David Foster and Walter Afanasieff, both of whom have worked with such huge stars as Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, and Whitney Houston, Ryan's album is exactly what her fans should have expected and could have hoped for. While the arrangements are somewhat over-the-top pop creations, they are nonetheless very similar to the arrangements on America's Got Talent, and in that sense the perfect launching pad for Ryan's post-show career. Here you get Ryan singing not only the first song she sang on America's Got Talent, the soulful Jennifer Holliday ballad "And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going," but also pleasant covers of "The Rose," "I Believe I Can Fly," "You Light Up My Life," and Regina Belle's epic anthem "Dream in Color." It doesn't hurt either that the original songs Ryan's been given here are melodically attractive and well-written tunes that deftly exploit her surprisingly powerful and emotive vocal abilities. Ultimately, if the album's production style and emotional range are grandiose given Ryan's age, her musical aspirations are more than matched by her truly impressive vocal talent.


Track Lists
01. The Rose
02. Awake
03. I Believe I Can Fly
04. Pray For Better Day
05. Dream In Color
06. I Wish That
07. And I'm Telling You I'm Not Going
08. Superstar
09. I Will
10. Pure And Simple
11. You Light Up My Life
12. Why Couldn't Be Christmas Every Day

Download Instruction

I had already tested the links before I posted the album with "Internet Download Manager". If you fail to download all mp3s on this blog, you should try it conventionally through "Save Target As.." for Explorer users or "Save Link As.." for Firefox users. If the problem persists, links are invalid.

Notice

  • All mp3s on this site are not on our server, we only found them by search engine. So, don't ask if they became invalid.
  • Although you can have all these mp3s for free, I still recommend you to buy the original CD. I do buy the original CD.
  • All credits go to original uploader...

What People Said

Leave a Comment

plants
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here