Your Ad Here

Read This First!!

All the files listed here is obtained from across the web. Download at your own risk, and we only provide this as preview only. If you like the artists, support them by buying their legal copy of their songs/albums or CD.

[2006] Emmylou Harris / Carl Jackson - I've Always Needed You (Mp3 Download)



Review by Thom Jurek @ allmusic.com
Be forewarned: this is actually a Carl Jackson recording wherein Emmylou Harris is relegated to a backing role -- this was very early work for her. Other appearances include those by Melba Montgomery, Ricky Skaggs, Jerry Douglas, Cheryl White, and Sharon White. This is all marketing. And while there isn't anything particularly wrong with these songs, they are far from standout for either party.


Track Lists
01. Walk Through This World With Me
02. Something Draws Me To You
03. When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold
04. I Take The Chance
05. I've Always Need You
06. We Must Have Been Out of Our Minds
07. Gone, Gone, Gone
08. To Keep Your Memory Green
09. Under Your Spell Again
10. I'll Never Love Another
11. You Made A Memory Of Me
12. Before I Met You
13. Dying On Sorrow's Wine
14. The Best We Could Do
15. Nobody's Darlin' But Mine

Download Instruction

I had already tested the links before I posted the album with "Internet Download Manager". If you fail to download all mp3s on this blog, you should try it conventionally through "Save Target As.." for Explorer users or "Save Link As.." for Firefox users. If the problem persists, links are invalid.

Notice

  • All mp3s on this site are not on our server, we only found them by search engine. So, don't ask if they became invalid.
  • Although you can have all these mp3s for free, I still recommend you to buy the original CD. I do buy the original CD.
  • All credits go to original uploader...

What People Said

The links for whole album were correct but only temporaly. Till 11.55 AM on Sunday I collected only first 9 songs and a part of 10th. Later the links have been broken.
Greetings for you, Riefky, and many thanks for your efforts. Anonymous Anonymous :: 2/13/07, 11:32 PM :: Top  

comment bottom

Leave a Comment

plants
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here