Your Ad Here

Read This First!!

All the files listed here is obtained from across the web. Download at your own risk, and we only provide this as preview only. If you like the artists, support them by buying their legal copy of their songs/albums or CD.

[2004] Relient K - MMHMM (Mp3 Download)




Review by John D. Luerssen @ allmusic.com
After moving away from their patented pop/punk approach on 2003's Two Lefts Don't Make a Right...But Three Do, spiritual rockers Relient K revert back to their proven formula of yore on MMHMM. Christian punk sounds more like an oxymoron than a subgenre, but frontman/ lyricist Matt Thiessen wins with the subtle, poppy prose ("Live your life for those that you love") heard on "The One I'm Waiting For." Elsewhere, "High of 75" is wryly, albeit overly optimistic and if there's perhaps an abundance of upbeat songcraft, Relient K aren't always shiny, happy people. The best example of this is "Which to Bury; Us or the Hatchet?," where love turns to relation-sh*t and back again in a roaring, cathartic swirl. At times the lads in Relient K come off a bit too mainstream for their own good, but you've got to give them thanks for not going straight for the jugular the way so many other Christian rockers might.


Track Lists
01. The One I'm waiting
02. Be My Escape
03. High of 75
04. I So Hate Consequences
05. The Only Thing Worse Than Beating A Dead Horse Is Betting On One
06. My Girl's Ex-Boyfriend
07. More Then Useless
08. Which To Bury Us Or The Hatchet
09. Let It All Out
10. Who I am Hates Who I've Been
11. Maintain Consciousness
12. This Week The Trend
13. Life After Death And Taxes
14. When I Go Down

Download Instruction

I had already tested the links before I posted the album with "Internet Download Manager". If you fail to download all mp3s on this blog, you should try it conventionally through "Save Target As.." for Explorer users or "Save Link As.." for Firefox users. If the problem persists, links are invalid.

Notice

  • All mp3s on this site are not on our server, we only found them by search engine. So, don't ask if they became invalid.
  • Although you can have all these mp3s for free, I still recommend you to buy the original CD. I do buy the original CD.
  • All credits go to original uploader...

What People Said

Leave a Comment

plants
Your Ad Here
Your Ad Here